2. Toss vegetables with stripped leaves from 1/4 packet thyme, 1/2 tbsp oil, 1/2 tbsp honey, salt and pepper on a lined baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Zest the whole lemon. Combine 1/2 tsp lemon zest with ricotta and stripped leaves from remaining 1/4 packet thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add dollops of ricotta to the vegetable tray and bake for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Season fish with remaining lemon zest (optional), salt and pepper. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden.
6. Serve fish with vegetable ricotta bake and lemon wedges.
Rub fish with oil and lemon, then place on top of vegetables for 10 minutes to make this a one pan dish.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast fillet Slice breast fillets in half horizontally into schnitzels and cook as per recipe instructions, or until cooked through.
yellow capsicum 1/2
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
baby fennel 1
thyme 1/2 packet
honey 1/2 tbsp
ricotta cheese 1/4 tub (125g)
white fish fillets 2 packets
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper