No lamb option - lamb skewers are replaced with beef skewers.
2. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Rub skewers with 1-2 tbsp oil, add to pan and cook for 10 minutes, turning. Lower the heat and cook for further 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
3. Heat another large pan with 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Chop onion, capsicum and green beans, grate carrot. Add to the pan as you go. Crumble in stock cube, pour in 1/2 cup water and add sultanas. Bring to a simmer.
4. Chop mint leaves and combine with yoghurt (see notes). Season with salt to taste.
5. Rinse and add rice to pan. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper (see notes).
6. Serve lamb skewers with rice pilaf and top with a dollop of mint yoghurt.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
Blend mint and yoghurt if preferred using a stick mixer.
You can add 1 tsp ground cumin to increase the flavour of the rice pilaf.
No lamb option - lamb skewers are replaced with beef skewers
marinated lamb skewers 8 pack
brown onion 1
red capsicum 1
green beans 150g
sultanas 1 packet
mint 1 bunch
natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper, stock cube (chicken, or other)