2. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, or until cooked al dente. Drain, reserving 2 cups pasta water.
3. Peel and dice onion. Add to a pan with 2 tbsp oil from the sun-dried tomato jar and sauté for 5 minutes. Grate zucchini and strip thyme leaves, add to pan with sun-dried tomatoes and 1-2 crushed garlic cloves. Cook for further 2 minutes.
4. Dice and add Philadelphia cheese, 1 cup (pasta) water and 2 tbsp dijon mustard. Simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes until combined. Add spinach to wilt, and extra pasta water if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toss together pasta and sauce. Chop and stir through chives and squeeze over lemon juice to taste. Slice snow peas.
6. Slice chicken breast and serve with pasta, top with snow peas. Cut any remaining lemon into wedges and serve on the side.
honey 1/2 tbsp
short pasta 500g
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar
thyme 1/2 packet
garlic 1-2 cloves
philadelphia cheese 100g
dijon mustard 2tbsp
baby spinach 1 bag
chives 1/3 bunch
snow peas 1/2 punnet
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.