2. Cut broccoli into small florets. Halve corn and slice capsicum. Julienne or grate ginger and slice garlic.
3. Cube tofu, dust with 3 tsp cornflour, salt and pepper. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook tofu for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a plate.
4. Return frypan to medium-high heat, add ginger and garlic to cook for 30 seconds. Add vegetables along with 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tbsp honey and 2 tbsp vinegar. Cook for 3 minutes, or until tender.
5. Drain and slice water chestnuts, add to pan with the tofu and nut mix. Stir to combine and heat through. Slice chives into 3cm pieces and fold half through.
6. Divide rice between bowls. Top with vegetables and tofu. Scatter remaining chives on top to serve.
Add some sweet or hot chilli sauce for extra heat.
baby corn 1 punnet
red capsicum 1
garlic 2 cloves
firm tofu 400g
water chestnuts 230g
cashew/sesame mix 1 packet (60g)
chives 3/4 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking),salt, pepper, soy sauce, cornflour, apple cider vinegar, honey