2. Peel and grate ginger. Blend with cashews, 1/2 lime juice (wedge remaining), 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp hoisin sauce, 1 tsp chilli flakes and 1/2 cup water with a stick mixer until smooth. Season to taste with salt. Set aside.
3. Slice onion. Cut broccoli into small florets and halve corn. Slice tofu.
Trim and slice radishes into crescents. Set aside with coconut chips (see notes) for the topping.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add vegetables and tofu to pan and cook for 5 minutes. Stir through 3 tbsp hoisin sauce and season with pepper.
5. Divide rice and stir fry among bowls. Spoon over cashew sauce, garnish with radishes and coconut chips. Serve with remaining lime wedge.
- Toast the coconut chips in a pan if possible, for extra crunch.
- You can store any remaining cashew sauce in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Raw cashews 1 packet (100g)
Red onion 1/2 *
Baby corn 1 punnet
Lite fried tofu 2 packets (2 x 200g)
Radishes 1/2 bunch *
Coconut chips 1/2 bag (50g) *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, hoisin sauce, chilli flakes, maple syrup