2. Peel and grate ginger. Blend with cashews, 1/2 lime juice (wedge remaining), 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp hoisin sauce, 1 tsp chilli flakes and 1/2 cup water with a stick mixer until smooth. Season to taste with salt. Set aside.
3. Slice onion. Cut broccoli into small florets and halve corn.
Trim and slice radishes into crescents. Set aside with coconut chips (see notes) for the topping.
4. Heat frypan over high heat. Coat beef with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook in batches for 1-2 minutes until browned. Remove to a plate.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Add onion, broccoli and corn and cook for 5 minutes. Return beef to pan and stir through 3 tbsp hoisin sauce.
6. Divide rice and stir fry among bowls. Spoon over cashew sauce, garnish with radishes and coconut chips. Serve with remaining lime wedge.
- Toast the coconut chips in a pan if possible, for extra crunch. To save time, toast the whole bag and save half for recipe 4.
- No beef option - beef strips are replaced with chicken stir fry strips. Increase cooking time to 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.
Raw cashews 1 packet (100g)
Red onion 1/2 *
Baby corn 1 punnet
Radishes 1/2 bunch *
Coconut chips 1/2 bag (50g) *
Beef strips 600g
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, hoisin sauce, chilli flakes, maple syrup