No beef option - replacement is chicken stir-fry strips.
2. Slice onion. Trim and slice broccolini and Asian greens into 3cm lengths. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Chop coriander. Keep separate.
3. Peel and grate ginger. Combine with 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp sesame oil and 3 tbsp hoisin sauce. Season well with pepper.
4. Heat a large frypan over high heat. Coat beef strips with oil and salt. Cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned and cooked to your liking. Season well with pepper. Remove beef and keep pan on heat.
5. Add onion and broccolini to pan along with 1 tbsp oil. Cook for 3 minutes until soft. Toss in remaining vegetables (excluding coriander) and sauce. Cook tossing for 1-2 minutes until combined. Take stir fry off heat, toss through noodles and beef.
6. Divide noodles among bowls. Garnish with coriander.
If you have rice wine vinegar in the pantry you can use this instead of the white wine vinegar for a more authentic flavour!
No beef option - replacement is chicken stir-fry strips .
Increase cooking time to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Red onion 1/2
broccolini 1 bunch
Asian greens 1 bunch
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g)
Coriander 1/2 bunch
Beef strips 600g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, hoisin sauce (GF), sesame oil, white wine vinegar, garlic (1 clove)