No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
Gluten-friendly option: burgul is replaced with quinoa.
2. Finely chop broccoli (see notes) and slice sugar snap peas. Chop dill fronds.
3. Add almonds to a dry pan over medium heat to toast until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
4. Coat fish with lemon zest, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook in pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Stir broccoli and peas into bulgur. Cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 lemon juice and 1/2 dill (reserve some for garnish) stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide risotto between bowls. Top with fish, almonds, remaining dill and serve with lemon wedges.
Chop broccoli until it resembles a chunky crumb. You can also do this in a food processor.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet .
Dice chicken and cook in pan for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - bulgur is replaced with quinoa
bulgur 1 packet (200g)
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g) *
dill 1 packet
flaked almonds 1 packet (40g)
white fish fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter, stock cube (1)