2. Trim and slice beans into thirds. Slice avocado and capsicum. Wedge beetroot. Trim and wedge strawberries. Toss together with spinach leaves.
3. Roughly chop walnuts. Add to frypan over medium heat and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove to cool then add to salad.
4. Spread hemp seeds on a plate. Slice tempeh into batons, coat with 1 tbsp oil and roll into seed mix.
5. Reheat frypan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Cook tempeh for 4-5 minutes, turning until golden and warmed through.
6. Toss salad with dressing and break over the feta cheese. Divide among plates and top with crusted tempeh.
You can also blanch the beans if preferred.
green capsicum 1
Beetroot 1 packet
strawberries 1 punnet (250g)
Baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
walnuts 1 packet (80g)
Hemp seeds 1 packet (80g)
Seasoned tempeh 2 packets (2 x 200g)
Macadamia feta cheese 1/2 jar
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar