2. Trim and slice beans into thirds. Slice avocado and capsicum. Wedge beetroot. Trim and wedge strawberries. Toss together with baby spinach.
3. Roughly chop walnuts. Add to frypan over medium heat and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove to cool then add to salad.
4. Spread hemp seeds on a plate and season with 1 tsp dried sage, salt and pepper. Roll chicken in seed mix to coat.
5. Reheat frypan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
6. Toss salad with dressing and crumble over feta cheese. Divide among plates and top with chicken.
You can also blanch the beans if preferred.
If you don’t have dried sage you can also use dried thyme or oregano on the chicken.
green capsicum 1
Beetroot 1 packet
strawberries 1 punnet (250g)
Baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
walnuts 1 packet (80g)
Hemp seeds 1 packet (80g)
Chicken tenderloins 600g
Feta cheese 1/2 block (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, dried sage (or herb of choice)