2. Combine parmesan cheese with aioli and transfer mustard to a small bowl. Place at the table.
3. Heat a large pan over high heat. Rub patties with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
4. Separate and rinse lettuce leaves.
5. Warm bread in the oven or in a dry pan for 3-4 minutes (optional).
6. Assemble burgers at the table with lettuce leaves, burger patty, mustard, parmesan aioli and roast tomato. Serve with charred baby carrots and any other favourite sauce (optional).
All ovens are different! If using the grill setting, make sure to watch so the carrots and tomatoes don’t burn. If unsure, set the oven to 250oC and roast for 20 minutes.
Serve roasted tomatoes in the burger or on the side with roasted carrots.
No beef option - beef burger patties are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
PARMESAN CHEESE, 1/2 bag (62g) *
AIOLI MAYONNAISE, 2 x 50g
SUN-DRIED TOMATO MUSTARD, 1 tub (75g)
BEEF BURGER PATTIES, 4-pack
GEM LETTUCE, 1 *
WHOLEMEAL BUNS, 4-pack
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper