2. Beat eggs with 1/2 cup water. Finely chop parsley and roughly grate parmesan, add to egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Slice leek and sauté in a large ovenproof pan with 2 tbsp butter for 5 minutes. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, chopped rosemary leaves, sliced ham and drained potatoes. Cook for a further 5 minutes. Roughly chop and add spinach to wilt.
4. Pour over egg mixture (see notes). Halve and add tomatoes on top. Cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes, or until beginning to set. Bake in the oven for a further 10 minutes, or until golden and set.
5. Tear and rinse lettuce leaves, slice pear. Toss with cranberries and almonds in a bowl. Combine 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tsp mustard and 1 tbsp water for a quick dressing (optional), season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice and serve frittata with side salad and dressing.
If you don’t have an ovenproof pan, transfer vegetables to a baking dish, pour over egg mixture and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until set.
eggs 6-pack 1
parsley 1/2 packet
parmesan cheese 50g
rosemary 1 sprig
ham 1 packet
English Spinach 1/3 bunch
garlic clove 1
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
festival lettuce 1
cranberries + almonds 60g
wholegrain mustard 2tsp
From the pantry: salt & pepper