2. Slice sweet potatoes into 3mm slices and slice courgettes lengthways into 5mm slices. Wedge onion. Toss in a large bowl with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp dried oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a BBQ or griddle pan over high heat. Grill vegetables for 4 minutes on each side, or until tender and charred (remove courgettes first if needed). Remove and set aside (keep BBQ or pan over heat).
4. Rub steaks with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest before thinly slicing.
5. Whisk together the lemon juice, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss all vegetables together with steaks, spinach, rocket, seeds and dressing. Shave parmesan cheese (to taste) over top to serve.
Add any dried herb or spice from your pantry that you prefer to the vegetables when grilling for extra flavour.
Sweet potatoes 2 medium
red onion 1
beef rump steak 600g
baby spinach & rocket leaves 1 bag (120g)
parmesan cheese 1/2 block (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, apple cider vinegar