2. Combine yoghurt with 2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional), 2 tsp dijon mustard, finely chopped dill, parsley and celery. Season well with salt and pepper, set aside in the fridge.
3. Trim and slice snow peas, chop radishes and slice apple.
4. Combine 1 tbsp oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic and 1 tsp dijon mustard. Add chicken and toss to coat well, season with salt and pepper. Heat a large pan and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss gently to combine. Rinse mesclun leaves and arrange on a serving platter with potatoes. Top with remaining vegetables.
6. Serve chicken with potato salad.
Serve dish with boiled potatoes, dressing and mixed salad if preferred.
Slice chicken and add to salad to serve platter-style.
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
dill 1 packet
parsley 1/2 packet
celery 2 sticks
snow peas 1/2 punnet
radishes 1/2 bunch
green apple 1
garlic 1 clove
chicken tenderloins 600g
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise (optional), dijon mustard