2. Trim and slice radishes. Set aside with rocket leaves.
3. Add seeds to a dry frypan over medium-high heat. Toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
4. Drain jackfruit and coat with 2 tsp paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Increase pan to high heat. Cook jackfruit for 2-3 minutes each side until charred. Remove from pan and roughly chop.
5. Whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Arrange rocket leaves with roast vegetables and jackfruit. Scatter over radishes and pepita seeds. Spoon over balsamic dressing.
Zucchini 1/2 *
Red Capsicum 1
Radishes 1/3 Bunch *
Rocket Leaves 1/2 Bag (100g) *
Pepita Seeds 1 Packet (40g)
Jackfruit 2 X 400g
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, ground paprika, maple syrup