No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken tenderloins.
2. Combine lime zest and juice with crushed garlic, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and yoghurt. Stir in 1/4 cup water to make a runny consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slice sugar snap peas in half lengthways. Toss with kale coleslaw, buckwheat, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Slice bottom half of spring onions (starting from white ends) into 2cm lengths. Thinly slice remaining and toss through salad. Cut fish into 3cm cubes, toss with 2 tsp coriander, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers with spring onions (see notes).
5. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish skewers for 5-6 minutes each side or until cooked through.
6. Divide salad among plates and drizzle generously with dressing. Top with fish skewers and use any remaining dressing as a dipping sauce.
Garlic 1 Clove
Natural Yoghurt 3/4 Cup *
Sugar Snap Peas 1/2 Bag (125g) *
Kale Coleslaw 1 Bag (400g)
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
White Fish Fillets 2 Packets
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground coriander, sweet chilli sauce, apple cider vinegar