2. Finely chop half the mint leaves. Whisk together with 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Pick remaining mint leaves. Slice sugar snap peas. Slice tomatoes and nectarines into rounds. Tear bocconcini into pieces.
4. Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Coat nectarine slices in 1/2 tbsp oil. Grill for 1 minute on each side, or until charred. Set aside with salad.
5. Reduce heat to medium-high. Coat fish with 1 tbsp oil season with salt and pepper and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Layer the salad components with nectarines and buckwheat. Drizzle over dressing. Serve alongside grilled fish.
Mint 1/2 bunch *
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g) *
Bocconcini 1 tub (200g)
White fish fillets 2 packets
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar