Gluten friendly option - bread rolls are replaced with GF bread. Slice thickly and toast. Spread with mayo and top with chicken and salad to make an open sandwich.
Shred wombok and dress with 1 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp honey (or sugar), salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Toss chicken with 1/2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp oil (see notes). Heat a large griddle pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
3. Combine aioli with 2-3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Ribbon (or grate) carrots, cut cucumber and capsicum into strips. Roughly chop mint leaves.
Slice the cooked chicken.
5. Slice rolls open through the middle. Warm for 2-3 minutes in the oven.
6. Assemble the rolls with wombok, vegetables, chicken and sweet chilli mayo.
Use sesame oil when cooking the chicken for added flavour.
Gluten friendly option - bread rolls is replaced with GF bread loaf.
Slice thickly and toast. Spread with mayo and top with chicken and salad to make an open sandwich.
Chicken thigh fillets 600g
Garlic aioli mayonnaise 2 tubs
Continental Cucumber 1
Red capsicum 1
Mint 1/2 bunch
Wholemeal long rolls 4-pack
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sweet chilli + soy sauce, white wine vinegar, honey (or sugar)