2. Slice chicken into large nugget-sized pieces. Toss with 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp smoked paprika and 1 tsp cumin. Season with salt and pepper, set aside to marinate.
3. Grate lime zest and combine with 1 cup yoghurt, 1 crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat a pan over high heat. Remove husks and silks from corn cobs and brush with oil. Cook, turning, for 5-6 minutes, or until slightly charred. Set aside. Add chicken to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Slice avocado and dress leaves with 1 tbsp olive oil. Cut corn kernels off cob and dice capsicum.
6. Arrange sweet potatoes between plates, top with salad ingredients and chicken. Serve with a dollop of lime yoghurt and remaining lime cut into wedges.
Serve any leftovers in a wrap for a quick lunch the next day!
chicken breast fillets 600g
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
corn cobs 2
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
red capsicum 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, garlic clove (1)