Finished with fresh radish slices, feta cheese and a balsamic glaze.
No beef option - beef strips are replaced with chicken stir fry strips.
2. Trim and slice radishes. Dice feta cheese. Set aside with rocket leaves.
3. Coat beef with 2 tsp paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook on frypan over high heat for 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked to your liking. Remove from pan.
4. Reduce frypan to medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp butter. Once foaming, add 1/4 cup water, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Bring to a simmer and thicken slightly. Take off heat.
5. Arrange rocket leaves with roast vegetables over plates. Scatter over radishes, feta and beef strips. Spoon over balsamic glaze.
Zucchini 1/2 *
Red Capsicum 1
Radishes 1/3 Bunch *
Feta Cheese 1 Block (200g)
Rocket Leaves 1/2 Bag (100g) *
Beef Strips 400g
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, butter, ground paprika, maple syrup