2. In the meantime, zest lime and crush garlic. Blend with avocado, coconut milk and lime juice using a stick mixer until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Trim and shred bok choy, julienne carrots, slice mango and radishes. Add into a large serving bowl as you go.
4. Heat a large frypan (or use the barbecue) over medium-high heat. Rub barramundi fillets with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Cook skin-side down for 3 minutes, turn and cook for further 3-4 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
5. Add noodles to the slaw and toss with 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1-2 tbsp vinegar (use to taste), salt and pepper.
6. Serve noodle slaw with barramundi fillets and avocado mousse.
Coconut Milk 165ml
Bok Choy 1/2 Bunch *
Purple Carrots 2
Radishes 1/3 Bunch *
Barramundi Fillets 2 Packets
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
sesame oil, salt, pepper, vinegar (white or rice wine)