2. Whisk together lime zest and juice with crushed garlic clove, 4 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Deseed and slice cucumber. Trim and thinly slice snow peas. Set aside with cabbage.
4. Cut open tea bags and sprinkle tea onto a plate. Season with salt and pepper. Roll salmon fillets into mixture. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook salmon for 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through.
5. Toss potatoes and salad together on a large serving plate. Spoon over dressing. Flake over cooked salmon. Scatter over sliced chilli and sesame seeds.
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Snow Peas 1 Bag (250g)
Shredded Red Cabbage 1/2 Bag (200g) *
Green Tea 2 Bags
Salmon Fillets 2 Packets
Red Chilli 1
Black Sesame Seeds 1 Packet (20g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sesame oil, garlic (1 clove), sugar (of choice)