2. Chop capsicum, tomatoes and cucumber. Set aside.
3. Chop half the mint leaves. Combine with 1 crushed garlic clove, 2 tsp oregano and beef mince in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 16 small patties using oiled hands.
4. Reheat pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Blend remaining mint leaves with yoghurt using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange eggplant, chopped salad, Italian leaves and olives in bowls. Top with beef patties and drizzle over mint dressing to taste.
Less oil is used when you use oiled hands to shape the patties rather than pouring straight into the pan.
red onion 1/2
green capsicum 1
continental cucumber 1/2
mint 1/2 bunch (30g)
beef mince 600g
natural yoghurt 1/2 cup (125g)
italian mixed leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
sicilian olives 1/2 tub
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano, ground cumin, garlic (1 clove)