Place cashews, lemon juice and chopped garlic in a bowl. Pour over 3/4 cup water and leave to soak (at least 15 minutes).
2. Slice potatoes and toss on lined oven tray with 1 tsp oregano, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden (toss halfway).
3. Chop tomatoes, slice radishes and chop lettuce. Toss with 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook sausages for 4-6 minutes, or until warmed through.
5. Blend the soaked cashews with soaking water until smooth using a stick mixer. Grate cucumber and chop dill. Stir through blended cashews and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide sausages, salad and potatoes between plates. Serve with cashew tzatziki.
Roast the potatoes on a rack on top of the tray if you have one for extra crispiness.
Garlic 1 clove
radishes 1/2 bunch
Baby cos lettuce 1
Sunday herbed sausages 1 packet (370g)
Continental cucumber 1/2
dill 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, apple cider vinegar