2. Halve cherry tomatoes, dice capsicum and cucumber. Slice spring onions and drain olives. Toss in a bowl with crumbled feta cheese, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Heat a grill or frypan over high heat. Rub lamb steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add steaks to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
4. Separate and rinse lettuce leaves.
5. Serve lamb steaks with greek salad, lettuce leaves and relish.
Rosemary 1 sprig
Cherry tomatoes 1 packet (200g)
Green capsicum 1
Continental cucumber 1/2 *
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Green olives 1/2 jar *
Feta cheese 1/2 block *
Lamb steaks 600g
Festival lettuce 1/2 *
Relish 1 tub (75g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, red or white wine vinegar
No lamb option - lamb steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time and allow to cook through.