Gluten friendly option is gluten free pasta.
2. Chop rosemary leaves to yield 1 tsp. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Halve chicken breast (optional) and rub with rosemary, 1 crushed garlic clove and salt. Cook for 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside, reserve pan.
3. Halve and slice paprikas, dice tomatoes and slice shallot.
4. Add 1/4 cup olive oil to the reserved pan and add 1 crushed garlic clove and shallot. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat then add remaining prepared vegetables with 2 tsp oregano. Cook for further 3 minutes, or until vegetables have softened.
5. Shred the chicken using 2 forks. Toss into the pan with cooked pasta and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Toss through spinach just prior to serving, or alternatively serve on the side. Top pasta with chopped chives to serve.
Cook vegetables to desired tenderness.
Gluten Free option - replace with gluten free pasta. Cook according to packet instructions.
rosemary 1 sprig
chicken breast fillet 1 (300g)
garlic 1+1 clove
dried oregano 2 tsp
marinated feta cheese 1 tub
baby spinach 60g
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper