2. Halve cherry tomatoes and add to pan with crushed tomatoes and 400ml water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toast almonds in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
4. Half fill the pan with water and bring to a simmer. Trim beans, blanch in water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and return to pan. Finely chop chilli and zest lemon. Toss with beans, almonds, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
5. Add burgers to simmering sauce and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until warmed through.
6. Divide burgers with sauce between plates and dot with feta to taste. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with bean salad and lemon wedges.
You can freeze any leftover miso paste for next time!
Garlic 2 cloves
miso paste 3 tsp
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
Crushed tomatoes 400g
Slivered almonds 1 packet (40g)
Green beans 1 punnet (250g)
Red chilli 1
Chickpea burgers 2 x 2-pack
Macadamia feta cheese 1/2 jar
Parsley 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, ground paprika