2. Slice capsicum and zucchini. Heat a large pan with 1/2 tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until tender. Remove to a plate.
3. Combine with lamb mince with chopped rosemary leaves and 1 crushed garlic clove, season with salt and pepper. Shape into 4 even-sized patties. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and cook patties for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
4. Toss cabbage with 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp sugar.
5. Grate cucumber, crush 1 garlic clove and combine with yoghurt and 1/2 tsp cumin in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Cut turkish loaf into 4 even squares and then in half to form a bun. Place in oven for 5 minutes to toast. Assemble burgers with cabbage, lamb patty, grilled vegetables and tzatziki. Serve with side of roast chickpeas and carrots.
No lamb option - replacement is beef mince
Gluten-free option - replacement is GF bread
ground cumin 2tsp
red capsicum 1/2
lamb mince 600g
rosemary 1 sprig
garlic clove 1+1
shredded red cabbage 1/2 bag
apple cider vinegar 1tbsp
sugar (of choice) 1tbsp
continental cucumber 1/2
natural yoghurt 1 cup
turkish loaf 1
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper.