2. Add 1 stock cube, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 cup water (see notes). Boil semi-covered, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
3. Rub chicken schnitzels with oil and 1 tsp oregano. Heat a large frypan and cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grate 1/2 cucumber and squeeze out excess liquid (see notes). Add to a bowl and mix with yoghurt, 1 small crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Slice remaining cucumber into rounds. Chop capsicum and lettuce, halve tomatoes. Toss together with 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Serve chicken schnitzels with fondant potatoes, salad, tzatziki and lemon cut into wedges.
Pour in enough water to cover potatoes halfway, add more if needed.
Grate cucumber onto paper towel to easily squeeze out extra liquid.
garlic 1 + 1 clove
chicken schnitzels 600g
continental cucumber 1
natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
green capsicum 1
Baby cos lettuce 1
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
From your pantry:
olive oil + butter + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, chicken stock cube, dried oregano