2. Halve potatoes, place in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until tender. Add eggs to boil for 7 minutes. Drain and set aside (see notes).
3. Chop dill and combine with 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp oregano and 1/2 tsp sugar in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Peel the cooked eggs and quarter. Place in dressing bowl.
5. Thinly slice onion. Chop peas and olives, crumble feta. Add to dressing bowl along with potatoes. Gently toss until coated.
6. Rinse and separate lettuce leaves, arrange on a platter. Top with potato salad and serve alongside roasted chicken.
Place eggs in cold water to cool before peeling.
chicken marylands 4-pack
baby potatoes 800g
dill 1 packet
Red onion 1/2
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Green olives 1/2 jar
Feta cheese 1/2 block
Baby cos lettuce 2-pack
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, sugar, dried oregano, red wine vinegar, tomato sauce