2. Finely chop parsley. Combine in a small bowl with 1 tsp dried thyme, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes (optional), 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and set aside.
3. Drain potatoes and place on a lined oven tray. Flatten using the base of a mug or masher, sprinkle with 1 tsp paprika, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp oil. Bake in the top part of the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
4. Slice roasted peppers. Dice tomato and slice snow peas. Toss with mesclun leaves and sprouts.
5. Secure sausage by pushing skewers through to form a cross. Rub with 1 tsp oil. Place on a hot bbq or frypan for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Serve sausage, chimichurri sauce, potatoes and salad at the table for sharing.
If you're cooking the sausage over a BBQ grill, try not to poke the skin too much.
parsley 1/2 bunch
roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
"healthy trio sprouts (snow pea sprouts)" 1/3 punnet
gourmet beef sausage 800g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried thyme, chilli flakes (optional), red wine vinegar, smoked paprika, 2 skewers