2. Zest and juice lime. Combine with 1/2 crushed garlic clove, 1 tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oil.
3. Trim and slice sugar snap peas, julienne or ribbon carrots, chop mint leaves and quarter tomatoes. Toss all together in a bowl with bean shoots and dressing.
4. Cook papadums according to preferred method on the packet (see notes).
5. Grate cucumber into yoghurt. Stir to combine.
6. Serve chicken with salad, papadums and cucumber yoghurt for dipping.
Slashing the chicken will help reduce it’s cooking time.
Cooking the papadums in the microwave according to packet instructions will be the quickest method and uses less oil.
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
mint 1/2 bunch (30g)
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
bean shoots 1 bag (250g)
papadums 1 packet
continental cucumber 1/2
natural yoghurt 1 cup (250g)
From your pantry:
oil, ground turmeric, ground cumin, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic (1/2 clove)