2. Wash, trim and slice spinach. Thinly slice potatoes and leek, toss with half of the spinach, tarragon, olive oil and 1/4 cup water. Layer thinly in an ovenproof dish, season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover dish with foil, bake for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are starting to colour. Remove foil, cook for further 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Season schnitzels with salt, pepper and rosemary. Heat a large pan with oil over medium-high heat. Cook schnitzels for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
5. Chop broccolini into 3-4cm lengths, halve cherry tomatoes. Pour 200ml water into chicken pan with butter, bring to the boil. Add broccolini, cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and remaining spinach, cook until wilted and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chicken accompanied by potato gratin and greens.
Use a mandolin to thinly slice potatoes evenly.
Dried tarragon can be replaced with thyme.
1 bunch english spinach
1 tsp dried tarragon (see tip!)
2 tbsp olive oil
600g chicken schnitzels
1 rosemary sprig, chopped leaves
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
1 bunch broccolini
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper, for seasoning