with 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce, juice from 1 orange (see notes), crushed garlic and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
2. Trim and quarter the steaks. Place in a bowl with 1/3 cup of the glaze (reserve remaining).
3. Add noodles to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Heat a large frypan with oil over medium-high heat. Add pork (reserve marinade) and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Pour in marinade and allow to glaze for 1-2 minutes, or until pork is just cooked through.
5. In the meantime, toss the coleslaw mix with chopped chives, cooked noodles, reserved glaze and 1 tbsp oil.
6. Serve pork over noodle slaw and top with cashew nuts.
Grate and add orange zest to glaze for extra orange flavour.
No pork option - pork steaks are replaced with chicken breast fillets. Dice and marinate according to the recipe instructions. Increase cooking time to allow for chicken to fully cook through.
GARLIC, 2 cloves
PORK STEAKS, 600g
RICE NOODLES, 1 packet (200g)
COLESLAW MIX, 1 bag (400g)
CHIVES, 1/2 bunch *
CASHEW NUTS, 1 packet (60g)
FROM your pantry
sesame oil (or other), sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce