2. Heat a large pan with oil over high heat. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Pat dry, add to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly charred (see notes). Set aside on a chopping board to cool slightly, reserve frypan for step 4.
3. Dice capsicum and cucumber. Quarter cherry tomatoes and slice chives. Chop charred pineapple and toss everything together in a serving bowl. Dress wth 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Reheat frypan over medium-high heat. Rub pork steaks with oil and season with 1 tsp oregano, salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook for 3 minutes, see step 5.
5. Combine reserved pineapple juice with 2 tsp seeded mustard. Turn steaks and pour over glaze along with 1/2 tbsp butter. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until pork is just cooked through.
6. Serve glazed pork steaks with sweet potato wedges, pineapple salsa and pan sauces.
Keep the pineapple as charred rings and serve on top of the pork steaks, if preferred. You can also skip step 2 and just dice and add the pineapple to salsa.
No pork option - pork steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Follow recipe instructions, increasing cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Pineapple slices, 220g
Green capsicum, 1
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Cherry tomatoes, 1 packet (200g)
Chives, 1/2 bunch *
Pork steaks, 600g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive oil, oil + butter for cooking, salt, pepper, dried oregano, seeded mustard