Combine pork mince with half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Massage well then form into 4 large patties.
2. Heat a large frypan with 2 tbsp oil/butter over high heat. Add patties to brown on each side, flatten as you cook using your spatula.
3. While patties are cooking, thinly slice gem lettuce, celery and grate apple. Toss in a bowl with aioli, take to the table.
Halve burger buns (see notes).
4. Slice and add onion, once patties are browned. Cook over medium heat for further 3-4 minutes on each side. Add 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and cook for further 2-3 minutes.
5. Place remaining parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl. Trim beans and toss with oil then press into parmesan cheese to coat. Spread over a lined oven tray (single layer) and bake for 5-6 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
6. Assemble the burgers at the table with brioche buns, slaw, patty and onions. Serve with a side of bean fries and more barbecue sauce (or other) for dipping.
Parmesan Cheese (Finely Grated) 1 Packet (100g)
Gem Lettuce 1 *
Celery 1 Stick
Green Apple 1
Aioli 1 Tub (50g)
Brown Onion 1
Barbecue Sauce 1/2 Bottle *
Green Beans 1 Packet (250g)
Brioche Burger Buns 4-Pack
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil / butter, salt, pepper