2. Trim and roughly chop lettuce, slice avocado and halve cherry tomatoes. Toss in a serving bowl and dress with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar (optional).
3. Combine 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar and 3 tbsp water.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat. Rub pork steaks with 1 tsp paprika, oil, salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook for 3 minutes. Turn steaks, see step 5.
5. As you turn over the pork steaks, pour in glaze and cook for further 3-4 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
6. Serve pork steaks and glaze with sweet potato discs, corn and side salad. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Blanch the corn if you prefer!
No pork option - pork steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Corn cobs, 2
Baby cos lettuce, 1 *
Cherry tomatoes, 1 packet (200g)
Pork steaks, 600g
Chives, 1/3 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, smoked or ground paprika, tomato sauce, sugar (brown or other), white or red wine vinegar