No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet
2. Combine 1 crushed garlic clove, 2 tbsp sugar, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp oil in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar.
3. Deseed and dice capsicum, mango and cucumber. Slice mint leaves and spring onions.
4. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1 tbsp. Rub over salmon with 2 tbsp dressing and 1 tbsp oil. Cook in a frypan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Toss rice together with salad and dressing.
6. Divide rice salad between plates and top with salmon to serve.
If you have any spare limes you can use the zest and juice instead of vinegar in the dressing.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet .
Halve chicken fillet lengthways. Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
red capsicum 1
lebanese cucumber 1
mint 1 packet
spring onions 1/3 bunch
salmon fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic (1 clove)