2. Toss pumpkin with 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper on a lined oven tray. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Peel and grate ginger, finely chop coriander stems (pick and reserve leaves). Combine with orange zest and juice, 3 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Slice radishes and celery, set aside.
4. Toast pepitas in dry frypan over medium-high heat, stirring for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
5. Reheat pan with 1 tbsp oil. Slice halloumi and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. Remove from pan. Trim and halve asparagus. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until tender. Season with pepper.
6. Toss together quinoa, vegetables, halloumi and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with coriander leaves and pepita seeds. Divide between plates to serve.
Use ginger to taste or add half to the pumpkin when roasting.
Cook halloumi and asparagus in same pan if it fits.
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
coriander 1/2 packet
radishes 1/2 bunch
celery 2 sticks
pepita seeds 1 packet (40g)
halloumi 1 packet
asparagus 1 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, maple syrup