2. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1 tbsp. Combine with orange juice, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar.
3. Slice cucumber into matchsticks. Slice avocado and shred cabbage. Roughly chop coriander.
4. Heat a frypan or griddle pan over high heat. Drain the jackfruit, pat dry and coat with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Cook in pan for 2-3 minutes each side until charred.
5. Divide rice, jackfruit and fresh vegetables among bowls or plates. Spoon over dressing to taste and garnish with coriander.
Lebanese cucumber 1
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2 *
Coriander 1/2 packet *
Jackfruit 2 x 400g
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), soy sauce (or tamari), red wine vinegar
You can use pantry items such as ground coriander or curry paste to flavour your jackfruit before cooking it!