Gluten friendly option - soy sauce is replaced with GF soy sauce.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
2. Slice Asian greens and spring onions into 4cm lengths. Remove corn from cob. Peel and grate ginger, deseed and chop chilli.
3. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Add Asian greens, spring onions and corn along with 1 crushed garlic clove. Cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir through chopped chilli then remove from pan.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Season fish with pepper. Cook skin-side down for 4 minutes. Turn over and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove to vegetables.
5. Add grated ginger, 40g butter and 1 tbsp soy sauce to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until butter foams. Stir through 1/4 cup water.
6. Divide rice, vegetables and fish between plates. Spoon over sauce to serve. Season with more soy sauce if desired.
Pat barramundi skin dry before cooking for an extra crispy finish.
Gluten friendly option - soy sauce is replaced with GF soy sauce
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels . Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
garlic 2 cloves
Asian greens 1 bunch
spring onions 1/2 bunch
corn cob 1
red chilli 1
barramundi fillets 2 packets
soy sauce 1 tbsp
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), butter, pepper