2. Thinly wedge onion. Toss on a lined oven tray with 1/2 tbsp oil and roast for 10 minutes. Coat mushrooms with 1 tbsp oil, 1 crushed garlic clove and 1 tsp dried Italian herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Place on tray with onion and cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Slice chives. Combine with lemon zest and cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside in fridge until serving.
4. Whisk together 1/2 lemon juice (wedge remaining) and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Slice basil leaves and sugar snap peas. Toss with baby kale and buckwheat.
6. Spread lemon cheese over serving plates. Top with buckwheat salad, roast vegetables and sunflower seeds. Spoon over dressing to taste and serve with lemon wedges.
Add sunflower seeds to oven tray for 5 minutes to toast up if preferred.
Red onion 1
Portobello mushrooms 500g
chives 1/2 bunch
Cottage cheese 1 tub (250g)
basil 1/3 bunch
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Baby kale 1/2 bag (100g)
Sunflower seeds 1/2 packet (30g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), dried Italian herbs