2. Mix to combine 1/3 cup olive oil, crushed garlic, 1 tbsp paprika, 2 tsp oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Pour marinade over chicken and vegetables, stir in the dish to coat chicken well. Roast in the top part of the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Turn over halfway through cooking time.
4. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp each butter and oil over medium-high heat. Dice potatoes (1-2cm) and add to pan as you go. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Chop reserved pepper and blend with 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Tear and rinse lettuce leaves.
6. Serve roasted chicken and vegetables with potato hash, roasted pepper mayo and lettuce leaves on the side.
Cook potatoes on an oven tray at the same time as the chicken, if preferred.
Increase oven temperature to 250°C towards the end of the roasting time if drumsticks need more colour.
roasted peppers 1/2 jar
chicken drumsticks 8-pack
lemon thyme 1/2 packet
green olives 1/2 jar
garlic 3 cloves
potatoes 1 kg
festival lettuce 1/2
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, dried oregano, mayonnaise