2. Crumble stock cube into 3/4 cup hot water to dissolve. Thinly slice potatoes and leek. Combine with thyme, olive oil and stock. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Layer potato and leek mixture over a large lined tray or dish. Spread potatoes over a wide tray, making the potato layer is as thin as possible! Cover with foil, bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil, return to oven for 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Prepare salad, toss with oil and vinegar.
5. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Cook fish for 3 minutes on each side. Lower heat, add butter and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until garlic is soft and fish cooked through.
6. Serve garlic butter fish with potato bake and side salad.
1/2 pack fresh thyme, leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
1 purple carrot, sliced
1/2 punnet baby cucumbers, sliced
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1 yellow capsicum, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 packets white fish fillets
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
1 garlic clove, crushed
salt and pepper, for seasoning