2. Trim and halve beans, add to boiling potatoes for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Zest and juice lime, chop kaffir lime leaves. Blend together with peanuts, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey and 1/3 cup of water using a stick mixer. Loosen with oil if needed.
4. Halve cucumber and slice into crescents. Ribbon carrots. Slice mint leaves.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack eggs into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or to your liking.
6. Layer cooked and fresh vegetables along with bean shoots on plates. Spoon over peanut dressing, top with egg and sprinkle over sliced chives to serve.
Simmer potatoes over a medium heat so they stay firm when cooked.
green beans 1 punnet (250g)
kaffir lime leaves 2
roasted peanuts 1 packet (200g)
garlic 1 clove
continental cucumber 1/2
mint 1/2 bunch
pastured eggs 6-pack
bean shoots 1 bag (250g)
chives 1/2 bunch
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), soy sauce, honey