2. Add Philadelphia cheese and stir to melt. Pour in 1 1/2 cup water and add 1 stock cube, seeded mustard, drained olives and thyme (see notes).
3. Slice zucchini, trim and halve baby carrots (see notes). Add to pan as you go. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until carrots are cooked to your liking.
4. Halve cherry tomatoes and toss together with sprouts. Dress with 2 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp vinegar.
5. Slice the bread and warm in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve creamy thyme & mustard chicken with bread to mop up the sauce and with a side of sprout salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add 2 crushed garlic cloves if you have, for added flavour.
Grate zucchini if you want to hide form the kids. Keep the baby carrots separately for snacking or slice if you prefer!
Brown onion, 1
Philadelphia cheese, 1 tub (130g)
Seeded mustard, 1 jar (23g)
Sicilian olives, 1 tub
Thyme, 1/2 packet *
Baby carrots, 1 bunch
Cherry tomatoes, 1 packet (200g)
Sunflower sprouts, 1 punnet
Bread loaf, 1
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, vinegar (of choice), chicken stock cube