2. Slice leek and dice celery. Add to a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. Add crushed garlic, rice and 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar, combine well.
3. Add stock (including mushrooms) 1 cup at a time to rice. Simmer, allowing stock to absorb after each addition. Cook, stirring, until rice is tender but still firm and all stock is absorbed.
4. Rinse and tear lettuce leaves. Slice the cucumber and capsicum. Toss with 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil.
5. Slice larger mushrooms, trim and separate enokis. Heat a pan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until browned. Remove from heat, slice the chives and toss through with 1/2 lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Remove risotto from heat, stir through parmesan and salt and pepper to taste. Top with mushroom mixture and serve with side salad.
stock cubes 2
celery sticks 2
garlic 2 cloves
white wine vinegar 1 1/2tbsp
arborio rice 300g
baby cos lettuce 1
lebanese cucumber 1
red capsicum 1
mixed gourmet mushrooms 1 punnet
chives 1/3 bunch
shaved parmesan cheese 1 bag
From your pantry: oil, salt & pepper