2. Combine yoghurt with 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard and 1 tsp vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper, set aside.
3. Add 1 stock cube and crushed garlic to pan. Pour in enough water to cover potatoes halfway (we used 1 cup). Cook, semi-covered, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Heat a second large frypan over medium-high heat. Halve and rub steaks with oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or to your liking. Pour in relish to warm through at the end.
5. Trim sugar snaps (halve if desired), roughly chop apple and walnuts. Toss together with leaves and dress with olive oil.
6. Serve fondants with relish steaks, yoghurt sauce and salad.
rosemary sprig 1
natural yoghurt 1 cup
garlic 2 cloves
beef rump steaks 600g
capsicum relish 1 jar
sugar snaps 150g
green apple 1
mixed leaves 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry:
butter, olive oil, salt, pepper, whole grain mustard, chicken stock cube, white wine vinegar