Chop basil leaves. Set aside with bean shoots.
2. Finely slice chives. Beat together with eggs, 1/4 cup milk (or water), 1 tbsp curry base and pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp sesame oil. Slice onion and add to pan as you go. Cook for 4-6 minutes until softened.
4. Slice broccolini, zucchini and roasted red peppers. Add to frypan as you go along with drained water chestnuts, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp soy sauce and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Take off heat.
5. Heat small frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tsp sesame oil. Ladle in 1/4 of the mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes until set. Remove to plate and repeat with remaining.
6. Pile even amounts of vegetable filling on one half of each omelette. Drizzle over with dressing and fold over. Top with bean shoots and basil leaves.
Using milk creates a creamier omelette however water also works in this recipe.
Thai basil 1/2 packet
Bean shoots 1/2 bag (125g)
chives 1/3 bunch
Eggs 6 pack
Brown onion 1
Broccolini 1 bunch
Roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
Sliced Water chestnuts 1 tin (227g)
From your pantry:
olive oil, pepper, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, milk (optional)