2. Drain the olives and blend together with 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Trim and halve beans. Remove tray from oven and toss the beans through the vegetables. Scatter over almonds. Return to oven for 5 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
4. Thinly slice spring onions and roughly chop parsley. Toss with 1/2 lemon zest, 1/2 juice (wedge remaining) and 3 tbsp olive oil. Scatter over vegetables on the tray.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Season fish with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
6. Divide vegetables and fish among plates. Spoon over olive tapenade to taste. Serve with lemon wedges.
You can also add other dried herbs such as thyme or rosemary to the roast potatoes.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Green olives, 1 jar
Green beans, 1 bag (250g)
Flaked almonds, 1 packet (40g)
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Parsley, 1 bunch
White fish fillets, 2 packets
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove), white wine vinegar